full-time employee contract
General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for reporting assessment and evaluation results to senior program managers and customer representatives
· Interference with a multi-disciplined team consisting of multiple Contractors and team members
· Work with a launch vehicle provider to schedule and track audits to be performed during rocket certification activities
· Develop products such data tables, audit checklists, presentations, and reports status to the customer. Reviews completed team products for completeness and acceptance.
· Compile and present weekly status charts of team to AF leadership.
· Complete perform audits and audit checklists in preparation for Enginereing Review Bourds and design reviews
· Interface with customer, design engineers, project manager, and production personnel.
· Participate in Engineering Review Boards and apply knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials.
· Examine product design and its implementation to manufacturing processes assessing/evaluating the manufacturing baseline for qualification, capability, process control and maturity.
· Assess documentation for proper configuration management and change control.
· Assess/ evaluate conformance to standards, specifications, drawings, procedures, work instructions, other contractual requirements and the trace-ability to the functional and physical characteristics of configuration items.
· Generate audit checklists and conduct production floor audits to verify documented processes are being followed.
· Review process changes to determine impact to process stability.
· Assess facilities manufacturing capacity, production readiness, vendor/supplier control requirements.