Full Time Employee
Deputy Program Manager - Military Sealfit Command (Job Number:427727)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Deputy Program Manager to support Military Sealift Command. This position is contingent upon contract award and is located in Virginia Beach, VA.
The Deputy Program Manager (DPM) supports the contractor?s single contract manager and shall back up the PM as the contractor?s authorized interface with the Government Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer?s Representative (COR), and government management personnel.
- The DPM is responsible for technical and managerial aspects of contract performance including implementation, technical assistance and life-cycle support of all MSC programs supported.
- The DPM shall assist the PM in determining the resources necessary to accomplish the work; provide information technology expertise and have communications skills to be able to interface with all levels of management; assist with establishment of policies and procedures for achieving the standards required for contract performance; assign, schedule, direct and control work effort of technical and functional specialists; ensure conformity of work to prescribed standards; approve correspondence which expresses the contractor?s policy, performance status, schedule and funding estimate.
- CIO-SP3 Series CO - ? Deputy Program Manager.
- Support the program manager's responsibilities for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations.
- Consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and at least 10 years DoD - Dept of the Navy experience
General Experience: Shall have ten (10) years? experience directly related to programmatic functions of which seven (7) related to the implementation and maintenance of management information systems and or software intensive systems.
Specific Experience:Shall have, within the general experience requirement, five (5) years specialized experience that includes: complete project development from inception to deployment, demonstrated ability to manage multi-task information systems development projects, and experience working within a PMO/CDA/IPT.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 18, 2017, 10:22:57 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIRGINIA BEACH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job