Full Time Employee
Principal Training Analyst - Force Development Strategic Plan TECOM (Job Number:427920)
- The successful candidate must have a diverse mix of skills and private sector experience within the learning/education field.
- They must have the ability to tell an objectives-based story regarding training and education requirements, compare and contrast possible solutions, and develop recommended COAs.
- The candidate shall have at or above college-level verbal and written communication skills in order to clearly articulate complex or technical Marine Corps training and education issues and impacts, and present COAs at the General Staff Level.
- The successful candidate shall possess experience structuring and implementing verbal forms of data collection through interviews and discussion groups with senior personnel. This includes writing structured guides for purposes of providing read-ahead materials and getting the interview/facilitation team on the same page to ensure consistent and accurate data is being collected, cross-checked, and synthesized.
- The successful candidate shall have the ability to prepare information and decision papers for a senior leadership audience and documented experience in producing executive level visual presentations with appropriate text, tables, and graphics.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The candidate shall have, at minimum, a Master of Science degree in Education or a related field, with significant experience in adult learning in multiple areas: instructional and assessment techniques, resident/face-to-face learning, distance learning, blended learning, simulation and coaching, faculty development, counseling and mentoring techniques.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 31, 2017, 11:14:23 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-STAFFORD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job