All-Source Intelligence Analyst - San Antonio (Job Number:427849)
SAIC is hiring an All-Source Intelligence Analyst in San Antonio, TX.
All-Source Analyst Job Description
- Serve as a subject matter expert with a primary focus of supporting a small team of operations, engineering, and cyber subject matter experts, anticipating and responding to intelligence information and conducting extensive technical cyber target systems analysis.
- This individual will serve as the team interface with the larger intelligence community, champion effective and timely operations and intelligence integration, draft information requirements documents and support a variety of technical and non-technical writing and briefing requirements.
- Collect and analyze digital intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
- Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
- Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Correlates threat data from various sources.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree
- Five (5) years or more as an All-Source Analysis
- Five (5) years or more experience working with the Department of Defense, Dept. of the Air Force Agencey
- Five (5) years or more Cyber and Cyber Operations experience
- Qualified candidates must possess TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain a POLY
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 31, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-TX-LACKLAND AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job