Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Device Attribution (DA) Analyst to join our team. This position is a Bahrain based asset.
· This position requires individuals to be government trained intelligence analysts, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) specialists, or electronics technicians with a minimum of 8 years of experience dealing with IEDs and related triggering device technologies; however, on a case-by-case, basis a badge and credentialed Law Enforcement officer with at least 8 years? experience conducting investigations on an accredited Local/State/or Federal Law Enforcement Agency or EOD technical is acceptable.
· Background in counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, or counter IED analysis is required, with recent experience in combat operations desired. The individual shall be knowledgeable of improvised explosives, devices and their uses.
· The individual shall understand trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
· The individual shall be experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines. The individual shall have a working knowledge of analytical programs such as i2 Analyst Notebook, Palantir, WebTAS, and Google Earth.
· The individual shall be proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; possess strong research and writing skills; and be capable of effectively operating alone in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting counterinsurgent/IED targeting. The individual shall train and mentor junior analysts to prepare them for deployment.
· This position requires former military occupational specialty (MOS) 18C, 180A, 31D, 311A, 311D, 35D 35F, 350F, 35T, 35S, 89D, 890A, 94F, 94E, 948B, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811; or on a case-by-case basis, the contractor may propose an equivalent level of experience and expertise that meets these qualifications to the COR for review and approval through the Contracting Officer