Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Principal Intelligence Analyst (PNA) to join our team. This position is an Afghanistan based asset.
The PNA performs all the duties of the Senior Analyst as necessary and acts as the team leader. The PNA coordinates all intelligence research and production activities of the team, tracks the status of production and timeliness of RFI responses, ensures all activities are entered and properly updated in the CITP production tracker, and plans production. The PNA coordinates and synchronizes activities of deployed and CONUS team members to ensure CONUS-based analysts are supporting deployed team members. The PNA conducts initial quality control of all team products and responses to RFIs. The PNA oversees the preparation of team members for OCONUS deployment, ensuring the analyst is technically qualified, completes all pre-deployment paperwork and processing, and has adequately coordinated in advance with the forward deployed analyst he/she is replacing. The PNA shall be responsible for the training of team members. The PNA assists the SPA in determining OCONUS rotations, status of analyst training and preparedness for deployment. The PNA may assist the SPA in controlling branch activities.
· This position requires individuals to be government trained intelligence analysts with a minimum of 10 years of intelligence analysis and targeting experience; however, on a case- by-case basis, a badge and credentialed Law Enforcement officer with at least 10 years? experience conducting investigations on an accredited Local/State/or Federal Law Enforcement Agency is acceptable.
· Background in counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, or counter IED analysis is required, with recent experience in combat operations desired.
· The individual shall be knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis. The individual shall be experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines. The individual shall have a working knowledge of analytical programs such as i2 Analyst Notebook, Palantir, WebTAS, and Google Earth.
· The individual shall be proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; possess strong research, writing and editing skills; and be capable of managing teams of analysts in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting counter insurgent/IED targeting.
· The individual shall understand intelligence requirements for both lethal and non-lethal targeting.
· This position requires former military occupational specialty (MOS) 31D, 311A, 311D, 35F, 35M, 35N, 350F, 351M, 352N, 35D, 18F, 180A, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811; or on a case-by-case basis, the contractor may propose an equivalent level of experience and expertise that meets these qualifications.
BA or BS in any field, may substitute additional 4 years of experience for education requirement.