Senior Cyber Operations Specialist | Exploitation Analyst - San Antonio (Job Number:427857)
SAIC is hiring a Principal Cyber Operations Specialist | Exploitation Analyst in San Antonio, TX.
Cyber Operations Specialist, Principal: Serve as a subject matter expert with a primary focus on offensive cyberspace operations tools, techniques, procedures, line-of-effort and course-of-action development, weaponeering and capability gap identification.
- An understanding of how to employ cyber modelling and Simulation techniques is desired, and the skills needed to translate complex, technical aspects of cyberspace operations into clear, succinct language for technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in both written and briefed products is essential.
- Perform internal and external vulnerability assessments as well as penetration Perform well controlled vulnerability exploitation/penetration testing on applications, network protocols, and databases Perform network reconnaissance
- Perform security forensics on systems Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, Deloitte & Touche products and service lines
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Masters and seven (7) years or more experience.
- PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Advanced knowledge of offensive cyber operations, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing using manual testing techniques, scripts and commercial and open source tools
Must possess current TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in Mclean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 1, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-TX-SAN ANTONIO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job