Full Time Employee
Computer/Database Programmer (Job Number:428063)
SAIC is currently seeking Computer/ Database Programmer to support MARMC in Norfolk VA.
This position will provide technical and administrative support and subject matter expertise to Mid Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center (MARMC) Code 200 to include, programming and workload analysis, reporting, and presentation of data in support of MARMC Engineering. The successful candidate will also:
- Provide program support for data collection, data analysis, and integration of various Engineering Data Bases including but not limited to TAAS-Info, STRIPES, STAARS, Workload Forecasting Module, and Budget Module.
- Develop and/or maintain/enhance working database solutions/tools for the department for the expressed benefit of C200 workload justification and daily business surveillance.
- Provide program support for the department utilizing administrative and programming support to track, monitor, analyze, and report information related to MARMC historical data, current execution, and projections.
- Provide data and reporting measures related to labor metrics in the form of tables, databases, graphs, and presentations
- A minimum of five (5) years general hands-on experience providing database programming and administrative support of varying levels by performing database development, enhancement, and training.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot databases and problem solving techniques for various MARMC users.
- Demonstrated experience in providing secure database solutions.
- Experience with MS Office products including MS Access and VBA.
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Current First Aid/CPR certification from Red Cross or other nationally recognized organization.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Active DOD Secret
TRAVEL REQUIRED: NONE
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jun 2, 2017, 10:10:39 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIRGINIA BEACH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job