Full Time Employee
Cybersecurity/IA Analyst (Job Number:428004)
SAIC is hiring a Cybersecurity/IA Analyst to support Navy Cyber Warfare Technical Services (NETS) project located in Suitland, MD.
- The Contractor shall provide one (1) IS/IA professional to provide day-to-day oversight and guidance in support of CWDG computer network system as part of the Information Security Team.
- The person supporting this task shall be certified IAW DOD 8570.01M. The descriptions below meant to guide an understanding of the type of work required under this TO.
- Monitor the Command?s computer network systems.
- Ensure that all servers, switches, routers, crypto fiber connections, attached leased circuits and distant end hardware are all full) secure and following proper operations through security scans and implementation of security controls as directed
- Monitor user accounts ensuring correct permissions are assigned for level of access. Validate in-hold accounts of detaching personnel from the Command.
- Provide information assurance guidance and oversight for all Command networks and stand-alone systems
- Develop formal Information System Security, education and training , and awareness program coordinating with the Command Information Security Systems Manager (ISSM) an keeping NCWPG N6 Department Head informed on all issues, (U) Coordinate information security inspections to include an incident response action should they be discovered
- Maintain liaison with high level professionals in other Commands/activities, intelligence agencies, and contractor facilities to identify and define current and future technologies to support intelligence requirements
- Create system security plans, plan of action and milestones, security action plan, personnel training, and help maintain policies for all Command network s supporting the ISSM in in all missions,
- Monitor information security inspections to include incident response actions as well as ensuring corrective measures have been taken, and
- Perform scanning and duplication of various security documents and other program documentation, filing of documents, maintaining of hard copy and electronic files of program documents - Coordinate with Program Security Officer (PSO), Special Security Officer (SSO), and Contract Program Security Officer (CPSO) personnel in accreditation process.
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of the following operating systems and applications; Windows Server 2008/2012, Microsoft Mail Exchange Server 2010 or later; Switches and Firewalls, Terminal Services, Web hosting.
- Requires a minimum of eight (8) years of work experience as an Information Systems Security Officer or Information assurance Manage
- Ten (10) years of experience working as an Information Systems Security Officer or Information Assurance Manager
- Must possess an SSBI that is current within the last 5 years
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret Clearance, and must possess eligibility for access to TS/SCI. Must be able to pass a CI Poly examination
- Requires a BS Degree in an IT related field
- Preferred BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- DoD 8570/DoD 8140 IAT Level III ? CISA, CISSP, CASP
- CISSP, CISM, or GSLC
- TS/SCI Must qualify for a CI Poly
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 5, 2017, 12:21:23 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-SUITLAND
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job