Full Time Employee
Information Security Risk Management Analyst (Job Number:427980)
SAIC has an opportunity available for a Security Risk Management Analyst to join our team at Offutt AFB, NE to grow our team support USSTRATCOM's design and expansion of their new data center. This an opportunity for you to join the team implementing leading edge technology to support our warfighters and planners.
PAID RELOCATION to Omaha, NE is available.
- Support the implementation of security controls, documentation of the security plan, assessment of security controls and infrastructure, application of remediation actions, and monitoring of the IT infrastructure in the new Command and Control Facility (C2F) at Offutt AFB leading up to enterprise system turnover.
- Configure and execute Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans on the C2F enterprise infrastructure.
- Document vulnerabilities and then support mitigation activities. Apply Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Supports the Department of Defense (DOD) Risk Management Framework (RMF) for building security authorization packages leading to authorization of the C2F enterprise.
Required Security Clearance
- Secret with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Intelligence (TS/SCI)
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more of related experience; Masters and three (3) years or more related experience; PhD and 0 years experience.
- In lieu of a Bachelors degree nine (9) years or more related experience.
Desired Certifications and Experience
- ACAS training and experience
- CompTIA Security+ ce or CISSP
- CompTIA Linux+ or Microsoft Windows Server 2012 MCSA
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 5, 2017, 10:07:52 PM
Primary Location: United States-NE-OFFUTT AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job