Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking an experienced Cloud Test Engineer to support a customer in Springfield, VA. The Cloud Test Engineer will provide test and evaluation of hardware and/or software development. This includes developing and documenting test plans and procedures, conducting testing, and evaluating and documenting results. Prepares studies, plans, and analyses in support of the delivery order.
· Must possess a Bachelor?s Degree and 6 years of experience.
· Experience with the software requirements.
· Experience with the master test plans and project plans.
· Extensive experience testing applications in cloud environments.
· Understanding and experience with testing in an Agile DevOps environment.
· Experience with creating test plans.
· Experience generating test cases based on the requirements and other documents.
· Experience with procure or create test data required for testing.
· Experience setting up required cloud test beds (hardware, software and network).
· Experience creating or assist in creating assigned test automation.
· Experience with testing software releases by executing assigned tests (manual and/ or automated).
· Experience with reporting defects (usually in a defect database) to the stakeholders.
· Experience with test logs.
· Experience with reporting test results to the stakeholders.
· Experience with bug reports.
· Experience with re-testing resolved defects.
· Experience with updating test cases based on the discovered defects.
· Experience with test automation.
· Experience with test process analysis and improvement.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI