Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking an experienced Cloud Engineer II to support a customer in Springfield, VA. The Cloud Engineer II will perform a variety of complex project tasks applied to specialized technology problems. Tasks involve integration of electronic processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems or technology problems. Applies analytical and systematic approaches in the resolution of problems of work flow, organization, and planning. Directs and assists system engineers in the application of system engineering principles to the solution of secure systems design problems. Expert knowledge of LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, firewalls, network protocols, and other security and network operations and monitoring, vulnerability analysis, PKI, data encryption, key management, data warehousing, and data mining capabilities.
· Must possess a Master?s Degree and 10 years of experience.
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate.
· Hands-on experience using computer, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
· Agile and DevOps experience.
· Professional experience architecting large-scale distributed systems
· Understanding of elasticity and scalability concepts
· Understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
· A good understanding of all security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
· Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
· Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
· Excellent understanding of typical multi-tier architectures: web servers, caching, application servers, load balancers, and storage
· Understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) and NoSQL
· Knowledge of message queuing and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
· Familiarity with loose coupling and stateless systems
· Understanding of different consistency models in distributed systems
· Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
· Hands-on experience with core LAN/WAN network technologies
· Experience with route tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, IP and OSI Network
· Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
· Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
· Work experience with information and application security concepts, mechanisms, and tools
· Awareness of end-user computing and collaborative technologies
· Must possess an active TS/SCI