Full Time Employee
Project Management Analyst (Job Number:428121)
SAIC is seeking a Project Management Analyst to provide on-site project management support at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, RI.
- The individual will be required to attend meetings, develop meeting minutes and track action items; develop project management support documents including program plans, office communications and memoranda, organize documents and manage project archives and develop various reports and presentations as needed.
- Individual will require a government clearance and strong computer skills.
- Other duties may include developing technical reports, preparing assorted presentations, and assisting with the management and tracking of other project data, as required.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
- Bachelor's degree in business (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience in the field or in a related area.
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to draft and edit technical documents
- Ability to manage logistical issues
- Ability to acquire government clearance
- Quick learner and proactive
- DoD Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Understanding of technical documentation
- Must be able to operate independently, but also in a team environment and share information with others.
- Must show initiative and have the ability to work on multiple tasks with changing deadlines and priorities in an environment with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong interpersonal skills, professional demeanor, and flexibility are required; the ability to establish a solid working relationship with customers, technical staff, managers, and peers, and various Government and contractor personnel.
- Computer Skills are to include proficiency in MS Office Suite with advance skills in Excel. Must be highly motivated, and have excellent problem solving skills.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 7, 2017, 5:55:27 PM
Primary Location: United States-RI-MIDDLETOWN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job