Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking an experienced Master Planner and Scheduler to support a customer in Springfield, VA. The Master Planner and Scheduler will be responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and insuring that the technical/financial solutions and schedules in the specific delivery orders are implemented in a timely manner. Organizes, directs and coordinates the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned delivery order projects. Demonstrates competent writing and oral communication skills. Ensures quality products and services are delivered.
· Must possess a Bachelor?s Degree and 10 years of experience.
· Experience with operations and/or management of diverse teams and negotiating priorities.
· Experience managing teams of 30-50 personnel.
· Experience in schedule/dependencies management.
· Experience with working with PMO to update/adjust the Project Work Statement, managing all project associated SCI billets, and providing monthly project reports against project objectives.
· Experience utilizing Jira, Service Now, PeopleSoft, or other relevant management tools.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI