Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to support a customer in Springfield, VA. The Network Engineer will demonstrate capability in one or more of the Information Technology core areas; Computer System Engineering; Computer System Services; Data Management Services; Modeling, Analysis and Simulation; Professional Support Services; Test, Analysis and Evaluation; and Systems Integration. Experience in systems development, analysis or design. Requires competence in all phases of system analysis techniques, system design concepts, computer programming languages and the ability to work with end users to develop system designs from end users specifications.
· Must possess a Bachelor?s Degree and 6 years of experience.
· Network Certification (CISCO, Juniper, etc).
· Knowledge with multidomain networking experience.
· In-depth understanding of hyper-converged infrastructure architectures.
· In depth experience with Cisco UCS hardware and management.
· VMware VSAN 6 experience.
· VMware Horizon View 7 experience.
· Strong Windows server administration experience - Windows Servers (2008 ? 2012)
· Strong scripting skills.
· Experience administering Role Based Access Controls.
· Out-of-band management as pertains to VMs.
· Strong skills in patching and deployment systems.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI