Full Time Employee Contractor
District of Columbia
ServiceNow Applications Developer
- In support of the United States Secret Service (USSS), CGI Federal will deliver a new system built on a custom COTS (ServiceNow) platform.
- The Developer Senior is responsible for lead development of various components for the new USSS Events Planning and Execution (EPE) application.
- Duties may include performing installation, configuration and hardening of the on-Prem ServiceNow aPaaS platform and configure key application services including, notifications, queues, scheduled tasks and more.
- Overall responsibility to customize, configure and custom develop software in an Agile fashion using the prescribed Agile practices following the government specified sprint and release cadences.
- The Developer Senior will work to provide the USSS a situational web application for both event planning and event execution functions that enables unified logistics planning, provisioning, scheduling and cost tracking actions and mobility surrounding protective, investigative, training or administrative events.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Evaluates effectiveness.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs and checks the work of others on the development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
- Master's degree required
- Minimum of 15 years of experience required
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Prior experience working for/on federal client site
- Prior experience with ServiceNow
- Current USSS EOD or active DHS EOD or active DoD Secret clearance
- ServiceNow SysAdmin certification and/or experience with on-Premise installation and configuration
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change?supporting our clients? digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.