Full Time Employee Contractor
District of Columbia
- In support of the United States Secret Service (USSS), CGI Federal will deliver a new system built on a custom COTS (ServiceNow) platform.
- The Test Engineer is responsible for conducting testing on the various components for the new USSS Events Planning and Execution (EPE) application.
- The Tester will provide support to the Agile Teams as needed in areas of testing, usability, security and build/tools management.
- The Test Engineer will work to provide the USSS a situational web application for both event planning and event execution functions that enables unified logistics planning, provisioning, scheduling and cost tracking actions and mobility surrounding protective, investigative, training or administrative events.
- Performs analysis of documented user requirements and directs or assists in the design of test plans in support of user requirements for moderately complex to complex software or IT systems.
- May participate in all phases of risk management assessment and software/hardware development.
- Responsible for ensuring that the test design and documentation support all applicable clients, agency or industry standards time lines and budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results and project managers are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience with manual testing and creating test scripts
- Experience with functional, regression and integration testing
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Current USSS EOD or active DHS EOD or active DoD Secret clearance
- Prior experience working for/on federal client site
- Prior experience with ServiceNow
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change?supporting our clients? digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.