Full Time Employee
SAdvanced Programs Requirements Integration Analyst (Job Number:428416)
SAIC has an opportunity for a Requirements Integration Analyst supporting the Air Force with Advanced Programs Support. The successful applicant will support the integration of advanced program concepts and technology as well as coordinate and integrate resource priorities across the Special Access Program (SAP) portfolio to shape Combat Air Forces (CAF) programming strategy to ensure warfighter future requirements are met. Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as technical focal point and advisor for the coordination and integration of technology requirements for independent and dependent systems that will operate with and drive capability requirements.
- Applies systems engineering experience; liaises with materiel providers, S&T community, test and evaluation community and acquisition community, and analyzes, develops, and evaluates detailed plans, goals, and objectives for integration and implementation of assigned major command aircraft, related systems and weapons programs
- Applies Air Force engineering expertise, documents technical specifications, planning, programming, and requirements decisions in appropriate formats to meet Air Force and Major Command requirements. Develops, reviews, interprets, and provides feedback on various support documentation to include: Analysis of Alternatives Study Plan, Initial Capabilities Document (ICD); Capability Development Document (CDD); Capability Production Document (CPD); Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP); Systems Engineering Plan (SEP), Life-Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP), Critical Operational Issues (COI); Measures of Effectiveness (MOE); and Measures of Performance (MOP)
- Skill to plan, organize, and manage critical aspects of acquisition management and to coordinate various aspects of the acquisition life cycle such as engineering, contracting, financial management, configuration management, test, and sustainment.
- Regularly interface with Air Force LCMC, AFRL, other services and Government organizations, FFRDCs and Industry
- Provide advice and assistance to leadership in logistics budget planning and programming, test and validation of support equipment, and technical data
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s in engineering required; technical masters or PhD highly desired
- Professional experience in systems engineering, engineering and technical management required
- Knowledge and experience with Rapid Capability Office Family of Systems program requirements required
- Level 3 Program Management experience required. System Program Office experience desired.
- Air Force Flight Test experience required. Expert knowledge of Air Force Flight Test requirements and procedures.
- Experience with Air Force, Sister service, and DARPA air superiority S&T portfolios required
- Experience with US space and cyber capabilities, organizations, and programs highly desired
- Special Access Program management experience required. Knowledge of special program and specialized management of the government security to respond to and solve varied and complex technical issues with sensitive situations.
- Knowledge of a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods to assess and improve command-level studies, acquisition program cost/schedule/risk, plans, and S&T efforts pertaining to capability development, requirements, studies, testing, mission and flight operations, exercise and training, PPBE, JCIDS, acquisition, employment, and sustainment, or similar/related disciplines required.
- Skill in designing and conducting comprehensive studies, and preparing solutions to broad, important, and severe military operational and contingency areas required.
- Ability to plan, organize, and lead others in studies, programs, and projects, and to negotiate effectively with management to accept and implement recommendations, where proposals and studies involve substantial resources and require extensive changes to established concepts and procedures required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, negotiate complex issues, and maintain effective working relationships required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 15, 2017, 3:30:43 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-HAMPTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 50% of the time
Shift: Day Job