TACNET Fleet Services Engineers WC (Job Number:428474)
SAIC is seeking a TACNET Fleet Services Engineer in San Diego, CA.
- Provide server/network break/fix support in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Interface with Active Duty personnel and US Government employees to provide top notch repair support with a focus on United States Navy related networks. Related systems include ISNS, CANES, SCI and all associated installed applications.
- Analyze issues in an Enterprise LAN Shipboard Environment to determine the best course of action for resolution.
- Provide root cause analysis and be comfortable recommending permanent configuration changes when necessary.
- Work in cooperation with external partners, including consultants, agencies and vendors, to troubleshoot intra-system issues, and to assist with system integration design solutions.
Required Education and Experience
- B.S. in related field desired and 2 years of related experience or 6 years of experience with no degree.
- IAT Level I (Security+)
- IAT Level II (CCNA, MCSA, MCSE,ect) or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire date.
- Active DOD Secret clearance. Higher clearances accepted.
- Experience with ISNS or CANES or SCI or CENTRIXS or ADNS and all associated installed applications.
- Experience with Cisco switches and routers or Window Server 2008/2008R2//2012/2012 R2
- Up to 30% travel
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 15, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-FLEXWORK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job