Full Time Employee
Business Operations Director (Job Number:428434)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity to support a NASA Program at the AMES facility at Moffet Field, CA
The Business Operations Manager is responsible for the Business functions that support the NACS and matters pertaining to the SAIC Team. Specific duties include, but are not limited to: ?
- Maintain D/TO templates and support D/TO responses ?
- Maintain contract management items ?
- Maintain ACAs and provide assessment and rollup of ACAs for successful integrated service ?
- Manage Business resources and tools (e.g., NEP) ?
- Develop and maintain the IMS and ensure individual schedules are maintained ?
- Maintain the NASA FCMS utilization processes ?
- Deliver, implement, and maintain the Contract Configuration Management Plan ?
- Prepare the Procurement Data Package as requested ?
- Prepare and submit Financial Reporting of Contractor-Held Property ?
- Execute all activities to meet the reporting requirements defined in FOD SCRs and NF 533 Cost Reporting ?
- Support PPBE reporting ?
- Submit, implement, and maintain the Travel Plan ?
- Submit, implement, and maintain Identification and Assertion of Use, Release, or Disclosure Restrictions ?
- Coordinate creation and submission of Environment and Energy Consuming Product Compliance Reports ?
- Ensure hiring actions adhere to TCP or team member TCPs ?
- Update, implement, and maintain the Training Plan ?
- Submit Certification Guides and record training in appropriate systems
BASIC EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and Fourteen (14) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- 6 - 10 years of experience with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certifications
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 15, 2017, 12:22:57 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-MOFFETT FIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job