Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is looking for a Portfolio Manager that is familiar with a variety of the Cloud concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and independently performs a wide variety of complicated tasks, as well as, experience with transitions. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist. Must possess at least 2 years? experience in Cloud migration and agile development. The Portfolio Manager will be managing teams of 10 to 50 people. This position will be a 2nd level manager ? overseeing other project managers or team leads. Strong stakeholder/relationships mgmt., with strong communications skills with big picture focus. On time, quality deliverables. Managing portfolios focused on innovation, quality management, continuous process improvement, and knowledge management.
· Must possess a Bachelor?s Degree and 10 years of experience.
· PMP is desired.
· Experience with operations and/or management of diverse teams and negotiating priorities.
· Experience with requirements, scope, resource implications, deliverables and expectations with various stakeholders across a broad user base.
· Experience with managing project technical content and ensuring budget/staffing execution in accordance with annual project plan.
· Experience with working with PMO to update/adjust the Project Work Statement, managing all project associated SCI billets, and providing monthly project reports against project objectives.
· Must be able to interact with the customer to drive strategic planning.
· Expertise leading and managing teams.
· Experience in Government acquisitions and project management processes and tools
· Experience with in depth understanding of the Intelligence Community (IC) enterprise, missions, and systems. (Geo domain and development experience)
· Must possess an active TS/SCI