Full Time Employee
Program Manager (Job Number:428399)
The Program Manager should be a senior manager with experience commensurate with the contract scope and funding. This position is not expected to have other duties under this effort.
- The PM shall plan, direct, and schedule the timely and successful completion of the effort described in this SOW.
- The PM shall be the primary focal point to the Government for contract, cost, and schedule performance.
- The PM shall be vested with the authority required to meet this responsibility and shall have direct access to senior corporate management to obtain the necessary resources (internal, or subcontractor) on a timely basis.
- The PM shall coordinate and participate in all monthly reviews.
- The PM shall maintain a close liaison with the Government.
- The PM shall immediately inform the COR and the CO upon obtaining information that will have direct impact (positive or negative) on the performance of this contract.
Duties include: The PM shall be responsible for:
- Communicating with the COR and responding to direction;
- Providing quality products/reports;
- Participating in required technical reviews;
- Implementing appropriate corrective action to resolve technical and non-technical issues;
- Managing Contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the Government organization to subordinates;
- Provide corrective actions for management issues;
- Formulating and enforcing work standards;
- Providing Resource Management;
- Ensuring contractor staff remains current in industry best practices and standards within their specific disciplines and expertise.
- Providing Subcontractor Management as appropriate;
- Ensuring continuity of support during Contractor personnel changes; and
- Providing timely training and orientation to the Contractor?s employees.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of the program and serves as liaison between program management and planning, program office, and line management.
- Reviews status of the program and the budget, manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses program issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality and client- satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring program progress and for intervention and problem solving with the program office, line managers, and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of program planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/program requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related scientific or technical discipline with at least fifteen (15) years or more of total relevant work experience, including five (5) years or more as a direct supervisor (10 or more personnel)
- Five (5) years in a senior management position within a large (25 or more personnel) SETA support program
- Five (5) years or more of specialized, relevant experience in a technical/operations discipline within the DoD or Intelligence Community.
- Possess excellent communication skills, excellent organizational skills, excellent writing skills, strong interpersonal skills and be customer focused and detail oriented.
- PMP Certification is highly preferred
- Three (3) or more years of experience working with other NGA offices.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 21, 2017, 3:37:29 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SPRINGFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job