Full Time Employee
Senior Modeling and Simulation Engineer (Job Number:428099)
SAIC is currently recruiting for a Senior Modeling and Simulation Analyst to support the Office of the Secretary of Defense in Alexandria VA. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Shall be responsible for the development of methodologies and determining data for a variety problems applicable to the model required.
- Senior Modelers must have the ability to execute the model and interpret the results as part of the analysis of an overall design of research and develop operational insights without detailed direction.
- Senior Modelers shall present detailed work with CAPE analysts and also prepare results suitable for Senior Executive Service, Flag Officer, and political appointee decision makers.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret (TS)
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Top Secret (TS)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master of Arts or Master of Science degree with analytic capability proficient at that level ten (10) years of relevant experience. PhD and nine (9) years of experience preferred.
- Highly preferred: 1. A Ph.D. 2. At least 10 years of experience in military analysis and modeling
- Expertise in analytic methods and in leading modeling efforts from initial objectives translation to research design through socialization of the model and analysis results.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with Government staff, conduct and manage models and simulations, and ensure the work of other modeling personnel are properly scrutinized for the tenets of good thought, analysis, and suitability for OSD consumption.
- Documented experience leading complex modeling and simulation efforts within a broader cycle of research.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 22, 2017, 10:02:21 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ALEXANDRIA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job