Full Time Employee
Senior Recruiter (Job Number:428874)
The Recruiter will partner with decision makers to fill open positions. Consistently creates and executes against recruiting strategies providing a diverse candidate pool ensuring successful program delivery. Advises Line Managers on the best approach to fill a position and escalates barriers to success appropriately. Contributes to and supports enterprise-wide staffing and recruiting initiatives and priorities.
- Assists managers with defining and validating key position requirements (i.e. defining education, experience, technical knowledge, and competencies).
- Assists with content for Job postings
- Labor Market Expertise: Educates Service Line Manager on market trends which may impact ability to fill (Salary, Skill Set availability)
- Ensures hiring managers prioritize position requirements based on business needs
- Enters requisition in ATS
Sourcing, Screening, and Candidate Management
- Crafts and communicates external recruiting strategies and provides timely updates to hiring managers
- Actively sources candidates utilizing all available resources including, but not limited to Internal employees, Sourcing teams and external Job boards
- Conducts phone screens for all candidates submitted,
- Tracking of candidate & requisition progress in ATS
Selection, Offer Management, and Onboarding
- Reviews interviewers' recommendations or participates in/ leads selection decision-making (hiring) discussions.
- Negotiates, prepares, and extends new-hire offers.
- Effectively negotiates offers with high closure rate.
- Ensures all contingencies are met prior to new hire orientation and hiring managers are advised of any potential delays.
Bachelor's degree and 6+ years related experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- He/she must be results-oriented; customer-service focused and possess strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Experienced in building networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Demonstrated experience in change management, establishing trust and credibility, working independently, interviewing and negotiating skills.
- Requires the ability to actively provide recruiting support to multi-site operations and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with geographically dispersed multiple staff levels.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications and applicant tracking systems.
- Required Competencies Include: Client Management/Advisory Skills, Technical Recruitment/Sourcing Expertise, Business Acumen, Process Management/Driving the Process, Ability to Deal with Ambiguity & Complexity, Strong Written & Verbal Communication, Sense of Urgency
- A strong understanding of compensation and benefits from a recruiting standpoint, as well as an understanding of OFCCP regulations and FLSA compliant staffing procedures is desired.
- Experience with Taleo is desirable.
- Recruiting experience in a corporate setting supporting DoD government contracts, and experience in recruiting candidates with clearances.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 29, 2017, 5:47:23 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-LANHAM
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job