Full Time Employee
Sr. Consolidated Desktop Infrastructure Admin - Paid RELOCATION AVAILABLE (Job Number:428929)
SAIC has an opportunity available for a Sr. Consolidated Desktop Infrastructure/CDI Administrator to join our team at Offutt AFB near Omaha, NE. In this role you will be part of the team responsible for the pre-install design, testing and configuration of the infrastructure to support the new STRATCOM Datacenter and Lab.
Paid RELOCATION to Omaha, NE is available.
- Design, install, configure, integrate, implement, and test Consolidated Desktop Infrastructure (CDI) services in a complex environment with multiple classification enclaves and integrated with Department of Defense (DoD) Command and Control (C2) systems utilizing associated Information Assurance (IA) processes and procedures.
- Transform high-level and low-level enterprise design artifacts into working, representative test systems within a lab environment.
- Develop pass/fail criteria, perform controlled testing, capture and analyze results, optimize system performance, and troubleshoot anomalies.
- Work closely with Government engineers during all stages of testing and be responsible for working with other enterprise disciplines as previously- tested component systems are later integrated into larger, enterprise-level systems.
- Bachelors and 9years or more experience OR 13 years of experience with no degree.
- Must possess a Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) or MCTS/MCSA or equivalent
- IAT II Compliant; CompTIA Security+ or equivalent
- Secret clearance with a current SSBI and be SCI-eligible
- 9 or more years of demonstrated, hands-on, CDI Administration experience supporting the design, installation, configuration, development, integration, implementation, and testing of CDI services
- Must possess demonstrated familiarity with Enterprise IT environments (data center, computing, storage, network, security, policies and procedures)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 14, 2017, 4:50:58 PM
Primary Location: United States-NE-OFFUTT AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job