Full Time Employee
Ground Combat Vehicle Electrical Engineer - Sterling Heights, MI (Job Number:428959)
SAIC has contingent opportunities for GV Electrical Engineers to support work in support of an ARMY customer in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
The GC Electrical Engineer researches, designs, develops, modifies, evaluates and tests a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including radio and other communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment. Conducts experimental tests on equipment and evaluates results. Develops specifications for selecting components and equipment to use. May also review vendors' abilities to support development.
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more of related experience.
Key Required Skills/Certifications:
- In-depth knowledge of ground combat vehicle systems engineering.
- Demonstrated strong working knowledge of the product life-cycle design, development, production, and sustainment of physical products.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to work across functional boundaries and build a team are required.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and delegate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage interpersonal relations and conflicts
- Ability to use objectivity, creativity, and analytical ability to solve problems
US Citizenhip Required. Ability to obtain Secret clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 17, 2017, 11:00:31 PM
Primary Location: United States-MI-STERLING HEIGHTS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job