Full Time Employee
Combat Developer (Job Number:429021)
All candidates must possess and maintain a TOP SECRET with SCI. SAIC currently has an opening for a Combat Developer to serve as a Senior Project Lead in the Colorado Springs area. As Combat Developer, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the customer in developing schedules and agendas for meetings; facilitating meetings; coordinating specific working groups and conduct analysis to refine requirements for areas such as: Space Operations; SATCOM; Concept of the Operation (CONOPS); assessments of current / future systems; development of emerging materiel solutions; synchronization of Army and Joint-service operational assessments; rapid fielding initiatives and technology transitions. The candidate will coordinate program documents and other resources with DoD organizations and serve as the Program?s point of contact. The candidate will also participate in capability studies such as Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs) to review system capabilities and mission development and ensure traceability between the AoA?s Measures of Effectiveness, Measures of Performance and Measures of Cost (MOEs/MOPs/MOCs).
Bachelor?s Degree plus twelve (12) years? experience; or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience. Experience must be specific to determining and establishing life cycle processes and implementation strategy; developing event-based schedules based on key events; related tasks, and relevant completion criteria for each life cycle phase; developing calendar-based schedules with expected task and event completion dates with dependency relationships among tasks; and development of briefings and reports with supporting graphics and other analyses.
:All candidates must have comprehensive knowledge and expertise of:
- Development, coordination, and staffing of appropriate Capability Development Documents (CDDs), Capability Production Document (CPDs), or any other required Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS) documents, including the required supporting analysis and documentation.
- Development and/or refinement of CONOPS and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
- Attend and support system focused meetings and demonstrations of systems and integrated technology development, Joint-service program synchronization, user operational assessments/rapid fielding initiatives, and PM acquisition strategy/transition coordination.
- Expertise in technology assessments of emerging Science and Technology (S&T) and industry solutions relative to fulfilling system requirements, and support as required user juries and surveys to ensure acceptance and relevance to technology improvements that meet identified and related capability gaps.
- Expertise in the development of system-related briefings and reports that include supporting graphics and other technical analyses as required.
Additionally, all candidates applying for this position must have documented knowledge and experience, shown in their resume, of the following:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with at least twelve (12) years? experience communicating with military, civil service, senior leaders and highly-technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, preparing briefings and writing of technical papers.
- Familiarity with Army and Air Force military hierarchy, military terms and military acronyms.
- Working knowledge of programming and budget processes.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 7, 2017, 4:30:47 PM
Primary Location: United States-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job