Audio Visual Engineer (Job Number:428502)
- Respond and diagnose problems through discussion with users.
- Ensure a timely process through which problems are controlled, including problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up.
- Provide support documentation to include requirements gathering, configuration management, change management, transition and sustainment planning of variety of issues and identify, research, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues for users across multiple environments.
- Provide end-users support for Multimedia architecture hardware components, to include Cisco codecs, Cisco desktop endpoints, MCU, Gateways and Crestron Audio Visual equipment.
- Interact with network services, to restore service and identify and correct core problem.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Experience with operating Crestron Control Conference Room and TMS (Telepresence Management Suite) endpoints and call managements.
- Experience with using VCwizard (JWICS) to configure and schedule calls external to NSA.
- Have the understanding of IPTV, Direct TV services.
- Manage the Command's VTC architecture including VTC system end users Devices, gateways, bridges, and call management/scheduling system.
- Coordinate with other government agencies and external service providers to ensure reliable connectivity, interoperability, and policy compliance.
- Conduct and coordinate VTC configuration management and maintenance, testing and documentation.
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Cisco Voice and Collaboration certification
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 7, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job