Full Time Employee
Staff Business and Financial Management Analyst (Job Number:429034)
Position Description: SAIC has a requirement for a Staff Business and Financial Management Analyst who will support Commander, Navy Regional Maintenance Center (CNRMC) in the Corporate Operations Directorate (Code 1200) and all other maintenance centers within the CNRMC enterprise. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Business and Financial Management Analyst will provide technical, administrative, programmatic, and research and development support to CNRMC for all Corporate Operations Directorate programs. The successful candidate will support the development of standard maintenance availability planning and execution procedures as well as implementation, management and assessment.
The primary functions of the Staff Business and Financial Management Analyst include:
·Coordinate Business and Financial Management procedure standardization across all RMCs in accordance with OPNAV, USFF and CNRMC instructions, NSTMs and OEM technical manuals.
· Provide in-depth knowledge of the Joint Forces Maintenance Manual (JFMM), including: Policy and Instructions; Organization; Training; Qualifications; Resources; and Audits and Assessments.
· Support CNRMC and surface ship maintenance initiatives including, but not limited to:
- Surface Maintenance Engineering Planning Program (SURFMEPP),
- Navy Planning Programming Budgeting System process and respects Pacific/Atlantic Area of Responsibilities (AOR) Title 10 boundaries,
- Business operations, financial management, contracts management,
- Metrics development/support,
- Human Capital Management Process that includes a periodic analysis of workforce and workload that promotes a ?loan & borrow? system.
· Conduct comprehensive reviews of current OPNAV, Fleet, and local instructions associated with conventional surface ships engineering standards and procedures. Consolidate the review findings into reports and recommend comprehensive strategies for conventional surface ship maintenance to CNRMC.
· Support an Industry Relations Section to facilitate better communication and relationships between the government and industry.
Education Requirements: A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration and six (6) years experience or a Master?s Degree and 4 years of experience in a related field is required.
Required Experience and Other Qualifications:
· A minimum of 5 years? experience providing command level oral and written presentations, correspondence, documents and reports.
· Must possess knowledge of NAVSEA Surface Ship Maintenance technical requirements and capabilities of shore and shipboard maintenance activities.
· Advanced knowledge level of the Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual (JFMM) and its requirements.
· A minimum of six (6) years of experience within a Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity (SIMA), Supervisor Ship Building (SUPSHIP), RMC or Non-Nuclear Afloat Maintenance Department, Intermediate Maintenance Facilities (IMF), TRF, NSSF, FTSC, (AD, AS, CG, CV, CVN, DD, DDG, LHA, LHD, LSD, LPD, Assault Craft Unit or Submarine) as a supervisor in charge of scheduling, training and quality assurance (QA) of Sailors performing O-Level or I-Level shipboard maintenance and repair on engineering equipment.
· A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Navy Maintenance tools and databases.
Travel Required: Up to 15%.
Security Clearance Required: Active DOD
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 9, 2017, 2:58:57 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job