Full Time Employee
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Job Number:429072)
Candidate will directly interface with their respective Government Branch Head, Government Project Managers and Contractor Support on a daily basis. Candidate will be responsible for supporting the Branch Head in day-to-day tasking.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the Branch Head?s MS Outlook calendar and assist with scheduling their meetings.
- Candidate will be responsible for process visitor requests within the BASIC System.
- Draft and submit meeting agendas, attend technical project meetings, take meeting minutes and action items and distribute.
- Candidate will also assist with the collection, assembly, & reviewing of the weekly and bi-Weekly technical reports.
- Candidate will also be responsible for managing, updating and providing recommendations for the Branch/Division SharePoint repository.
- Candidate may also be responsible for using Common Messenger to send out NAVAL messages.
- Will be also be responsible for reviewing and QA?ing branch level briefs prior to submission to division resources.
- Will provide different degrees of support to various branch and division data calls.
- Will participate as a member of the branch in helping to reach the overall goals and objectives of that branch.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
Minimum Requirements: Education:
- Associate?s degree from an accredited college in a business or management discipline.
- Two years? experience in performing the foregoing functions. Or Education:
- High School Diploma Experience: Four years of experience in performing the foregoing functions. ------------------------------------
- Must have DoD Secret Clearance
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Experience working in the DOD industry.
- Very Strong MS Excel, MS Work and MS Outlook background.
NICE TO HAVE?S:
- Common Messenger Experience
- DTS Experience
- BASICS Experience
- APAX Experience
- MS SharePoint experience helpful.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel experience helpful.
- Microsoft Project experience helpful.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 11, 2017, 4:10:45 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ST. INIGOES
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job