Full Time Employee Contractor
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinates project schedules, resources, equipment and information
· Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
· Ensuring that clients? needs are met as the project evolves
· Analyze Risk opportunities
· Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
· Provides assistance with maintaining personnel and other files; prepares correspondence, schedules and coordinates travel.
· Supports the development of Project deliverables and reports by developing and updating graphic presentations to improve the quality and enhance the usability of these documents.
· Responsible for integrating the graphics generated with automated tools and the deliverable documents. Assists in the preparation of management plans and reports.
· Coordinates schedules to facilitate completion of tasks, project deliverables, task order review, briefings/presentations.
· Performs analysis, development and review of program or functional areas, as required.
· The person in this position will develop, plan, monitor and execute administrative functions and actions, which include: scheduling, training coordination, travel, and office management.
· The Project Coordinator will perform critical and complex administrative assignments with minimal direction.
Must be a MS Project expert