Data Engineering Consultant - Sr. (Job Number:429115)
- Data Engineering Consulting and Analysis Support We are seeking motivated, qualified Data Engineering consultants with design and development experience to provide the Sponsor technical support with a wide variety of methodologies, including design and development, Data validation and analysis, reporting and prototyping new technologies.
- The candidates must have experience analyzing requirements in the context of commercial best practices and mission organization strategic directions, and evaluating the applicability of particular IT and Open Source solutions and products to the Data science cadre; facilitating and/or participating in testing products against business and mission Data science use cases.
- Candidates must have experience with IT experimentation; product evaluation assessments; AWS and Cloud architecture design; Data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL); Data visualization; Data science; and software management.
- Applications experience of interest includes mobile devices; biometrics; immersive worlds and social networks; and imaging.
- Requires 14+ years experience developing and designing market cloud-based Data analytic solutions meeting Federal information assurance standards; 5 years of System Engineering and Technical Advisor (SETA) experience; and 5 years of experience with large scale studies to analyze the volume and character of unstructured electronic Data using Cloud infrastructure and machine learning.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
Desired qualifications include:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Associate Level Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop Experience with Agile and SCRUM development methodologies Graduate degree in a relevant field.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 13, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job