Administrative Assistant (Job Number:429126)
The successful candidate will provide Administrative support services to the Guam Military Buildup program. Responsibilities include:
- Attend and record minutes for program meetings and reviews.
- Perform data entry into various data systems and management information systems to update and maintain a current status. Retrieve status reports from databases.
- Provide support in tracking ordered material, perform material or property verification, and maintain a material or property inventory database and provide material status reports. Assist in preparing material for shipping and preparing of shipping and inventory transfer documentation.
- Perform document/literature searches, interview variety of sources for technical information and prepare reports on findings.
- Perform editing, proofing, general organizing and distribution of technical documents and status reports.
- Make reproduced copies of original documents and file printed copies. Maintain files of printed documents.
- Maintain program supplies and provide support in ordering supplies.
- Manage the scheduling of usage and maintenance of program vehicles.
- Manage program folders, files, and documents on the department?s shared drive and MS SharePoint site.
- Provide support in submitting OT requests, organizing meetings, coordinating site visits, and arranging travel (including assisting with travel requests and air, hotel and car reservations).
- Maintain and keep current documents such as the program organization chart, recall roster, and muster.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate must be a US Citizen that currently possesses and has the ability to maintain a SECRET clearance.
- At least 1 year of experience providing professional clerical and Administrative support.
- Candidate should be a motivated, self-starter with the ability to accomplish tasks under pressure with limited supervision.
- Strong admin skills and ability to multi-task.
- Candidate must be a team player.
- Candidate must have flexibility to accommodate time-sensitive and mission-critical work.
- At least 1 year of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) applications and common office software applications.
- The successful candidate will have exceptional oral and written communication abilities.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 14, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-HI-FLEXWORK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job