C4ISR Systems Risk Engineer (Job Number:429133)
This position is responsible for performing risk management activities in a MILCON environment.
- Reviews projects and plans to calculate risk.
- Develops and maintains risk registers.
- Designs and tracks implementation of risk mitigation plans.
- Determines probability of risk occurrence.
- Report risk status and issues on a weekly basis.
- Develop and maintain project timelines pertaining to Risk Management.
- Comply with established standards and practices.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience
- Current SECRET security clearance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, physics, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Two (2) years of experience with risk management.
- Two (2) years of experience developing and maintain risk registers and mitigation plans for projects.
- Two (2) years of experience with identifying, evaluating, analyzing, prioritizing and documenting risks with impact (including associated cost) mitigation and contingency plans, and probability of occurrence.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 14, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-HI-FLEXWORK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job