Full Time Employee
E2C Lab Network Engineer (Job Number:429107)
SAIC is seeking an E2C Lab Network Engineer in San Diego, CA.
- Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Work is reviewed by supervisor/lead to measure meeting objectives.
- Directs established guidelines, procedures and policies.
- May conduct network architecture testing to determine feasibility and cost studies as well as internal studies of network performance and traffic analysis.
- May evaluate new technology.
- Duties may include providing specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture; providing information for hardware and software selection; and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Evaluates and reports on new network technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
- Related systems include ISNS, CANES, CENTRIXS, and SCI along with all associated installed applications.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors and 2 years of related experience or 6 years of related experience without the degree.
- ISNS, CANES, CENTRIXS, ADNS, or SCI experience
- Active DOD Secret clearances
- Cisco core routing and switching experience
- LAN/WAN network engineering Experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 17, 2017, 6:51:43 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-FLEXWORK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job