Target Analyst Reporter (TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance Required) (Job Number:429215)
SAIC seeks to hire a Target Analyst Reporter: Experience drafting and/or editing for release finished, serialized SIGINT product reports, ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic. Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development.
Target Analyst Reporter Level 2:
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 8 years of demonstrated experience
- Experience with strategic reporting
- Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors
- Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development.
- Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate SIGINT information
- Familiar with advanced SIGINT reporting
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 18, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job