Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
This individual must have a passion and skill for finding strong-selling products, excellent analytic and organizational skills, and be able to work independently in a demanding environment. The ACM assists Category Manager in development of business plans and Implementation of category management process. This position is located at Sears Holdings headquarters in HOFFMAN ESTATES IL in the northwest Chicago suburbs.
1. Interprets category strategies to determine appropriate Implementation in order to meet consumer needs.
2. Identifies and updates information for any new merchandise space and product added to assortments; ensures analyses support the Implementation of the new product.
3. Communicates category business plan needs for assortment and promotions to appropriate support personnel to ensure plan details are implemented.
4. Analyzes appropriate internal, external, and consumer data to ensure business plans are implemented to meet plan and are in accordance with schedule.
5. Supports Category Manager in developing business plans; works in conjunction with vendors to analyze data to determine appropriate purchases.
6. Implements corporate brands strategies by developing assortments which meet company brand needs; ensures strategic direction for corporate brands are implemented in category assortment.