Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
· Perform analysis, design and development of Software for Sears/Kmart mobile and desktop ecommerce enterprise.
· Create Software application design and develop Software specifications for New feature development.
· Develop feature, regression and unit test cases for all New application deliverables to ensure Software quality.
· Influence the discovery and decision-making process when changes to standards and technology are explored or are required such as New Java development environments and enterprise level tools.
· Serve as a team member in the design and New technology proof of concept for application for New technology.
· Perform code reviews to ensure functional performance specifications are met and engineering standards are followed.
· Contribute to the evolution of standards and technology (tools, conventions and design patterns).
· Participate in the formulations and implementation of department/enterprise Software development processes, procedures, policies and standards.
· Interface with all levels of management and other team members across the engineering organization to negotiate and influence development activities and initiatives.
· Resolve complex development, coding and implementation issues both in pre-prod and prod environments attaining enterprise defined SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
· Participate and take ownership of production support for managed applications including during major events for Sears/Kmart ecommerce enterprise including Black Friday.