Full Time Employee
Cyber Training, Education, and Leadership Development Trainer (Job Number:429482)
SAIC has an immediate need to hire a Cyber Training, Education, and Leader Development Trainer.
- The ideal candidate has performed IA related customer support functions including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customer assistance, and/or training, in response to customer requirements for the network environment.
- However, the primary function of this role is to provide leadership and direction to network environment personnel by ensuring that IA security awareness, basics, literacy, and training are provided to operations personnel commensurate with their responsibilities.
- This candidate will be responsible for establishing, organizing and maintain an ICVT portal site on the customer network for posting training packages, as well as educational cybersecurity published articles and papers. This includes a detailed schedule projecting three months or more into the future as well as one month or more into the past of training event timelines, training metrics, and other related products.
- The selected candidate will establish IA/Cybersecurity orientation for MDA new employee orientation, to be presented by government ICVT trainers, as well as tracking metrics on orientation and annual recurring training.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Current Secret clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Capable of executing Cyber Training, Education, and Leadership Development tasks.
- 5 years of IT experience, at least 3 years of which must be in an IAT role.
- Detail-oriented and mission- focused.
- DOD 8140/8570 IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 28, 2017, 3:06:23 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job