Information Network Operations Planner (Job Number:429507)
The Network Operations Analyst analyzes and documents the Command Operations Center (COC) functions including weekly status reports and in- progress reviews. Analyze and document security engineering, network operations, and information management solutions to support operational challenges. Make recommendations for organization- wide improvements in the following areas: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management; electronic analysis; software; lifecycle management; software development methodologies; and modeling and simulation.
Daily activities include:
- Develops and conducts on- going research to support the development of CNO planning.
- Investigates and tracks Information Operations (IO) and CNO development in the DoD as necessary. Develops, documents, and implements plans and procedures for handling CNO technology requirements and enhancing coordination with external partners.
- Ensures policies and authorizes provide the development and exercise of CNO capabilities.
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more of related experience. 4 additional years? experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor?s degree.
? Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
? Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
- Must have recent operational experience with developing and executing strategic guidance Demonstrated experience in After Action Reporting, developing Lessons Learned and capturing exercise artifacts.
- Must have an IAM Level III certification
- Creation and dissemination of orders and directives to provide guidance to the DoD community.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be willing to obtain IAM III certification Security Clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 28, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-Fort Meade
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job