CSCA Technical Lead (Job Number:429480)
SAIC has an immediate need to hire a Cybersecurity Software Code Assessment Lead. This Key Personnel (KP) role will directly support the Software Assurance Manager and direct their team of CSCA Assessors in performing independent source code reviews and risk assessments.
- The selected candidate will maintain the CSCA Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Concept of Operations (CONOPS), and agency independent code review guidance.
- This person will also establish and maintain the MDA Approved Products List for assessed and approved software.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting technical aspects of cybersecurity software code review and vulnerability/risk analysis.
- The ideal candidate will also have hands-on experience with HP Fortify 360 and a working knowledge of Cybersecurity RMF Controls Validation Testing, as well as a thorough understanding of DoD testing tools, techniques, and procedures, as well as DISA STIGs and IAVM requirements.
- This is a technical cybersecurity position, requiring the candidate to solve complex technical cybersecurity issues.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Top Secret clearance with current SCI eligibility.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Capable of leading and executing software source code scans, analysis, and risk assessment tasks.
- 15 years of IT experience, at least 10 years of which must be in a senior IAT role.
- Detail-oriented and mission-focused.
- DOD 8140/8570 IAT III certification (CISA, GCED, GCIH, CISSP, or CASP)
- Certificates of course/training completion in current or recent versions of Windows, Unix/Linux, HP Fortify, ACAS (Nessus) and eMASS.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 28, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job