Senior Cyber Security Analyst (Job Number:429445)
SAIC is hiring a Senior Cyber Security Analyst in Arlington, VA
The Analyst shall, independently or as a member of a government and contractor team, provide technical and analytical support to produce documents, information papers, and presentations particularly for non-material solutions for requirements involving Cyberspace Forces and their employment.
- Drafts point papers, memoranda, position papers, issues, issues analyses, briefings, and research and analysis products as required documenting analysis for Government approval
- Provide technical support to the analysis and management of Cyber C2, and Cyber
- Analyze various phases of integrated system(s) applications, including initiation of requirements development from an Initial Capability
- Deliver integrated plans for analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of functional and physical architectures
- Knowledge and Experience with Requirements Analysis in important
- Provide Capability Based Assessments to support Joint Staff directed assessments
- Knowledge and experience with Information Assurance, Certification and Accreditation (C&A), Assessment and Authorization (A&A), Risk Management Framework
- IA Subject Matter Expert Experience
- Analyze items related to cryptography and communications Security (COMSEC)
- Coordinate, and assess COMSEC key extension request (KERs) from system sponsors
- Provide support on vulnerability assessment and management and makes recommendations to the government on the adjunction of risks to US networks related to connections through a combination of Risk assessments and analysis for IT including cross domain devices
- Development and experimentation efforts and FCB deliberations in support of DoD Decision support processes.
- Provide planning, coordination, analysis, and measurement
- Perform analysis for and recommend to the government for the Cyber Survivability Endorsement to the System Survivability KPPs.
- Provides support analysis, to include RMF bases analysis including threat source (adversary intent, capability, and targeting), vulnerability, and mission impact to members of the Cyberspace Division to ensure accurate and timely decision making.
BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other comparable technical degree from an accredited college/university and Five (5) + years related experience
IAM/IAT Level II OR III certification required
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of multiple C4 and Cyber systems
- Demonstrated experience with computer and communications-related programs
- Experience in cost-benefit analysis to support decision making of alternative designs or architectures and Risk assessment associated with approach
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements development, product definition and design, and test planning and execution
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Information Assurance, Risk Management Framework, and FISMA; Understanding of NIST requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in JCIDS, requirements management, and Service and Joint military operations
- Additional knowledge:
- Knowledge of and Experience with Cyber Security Endorsements
- Experience with Cross Domain Solutions
- Knowledge or and Experience with Cyber Strategic Engagements
- Experience with Capabilities Requirements
- Experience with Forces and Strategy
- Requirements Analysis
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 28, 2017, 7:01:55 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job