Full Time Employee
Junior Cyber Operations Analyst (Job Number:429449)
SAIC is hiring a Junior Cyber Operation Analyst in Arlington, VA
- The Jr Cyber Operations Analyst performs coordination and conducts detailed technical analysis and will function as part of a small team in a time-compressed environment.
- Duties may require periodic CONUS travel.
Daily activities include:
- Experience (2-3+ years) in Information security with in depth knowledge of security policy, code reviews, and hands-on configuring and/or verification of security settings using standards such as Security Technical Implementation (STIG) or NSA Security Configuration Guides.
- Experience conducting assessments using either the DoD IA Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) or the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization process.
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: RSA Data Loss Prevention (DLP), HP Fortify, Protegrity Data Protection Platform, Active Directory, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), CA IdentityMinder, CA SiteMinder, eEye Retina, ACAS, and/or DISA Security Readiness Reviews (SRR).
- Knowledge of threat management, vulnerability management, and breach management processes to prevent, detect, respond and recover from security incidents.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of operating systems including MS Windows, UNIX, and/or Linux.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of security threats, techniques, and landscape.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of database, network, server, and/o remote connectivity security.
- Experience responding to computer security incidents or intrusions.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cryptography and Communications Security (COMSEC) and can assist in reviews of planned and existing COMSEC solutions
- Provides analysis support, to include RMF based analysis to include threat source (adversary intent, capability, and targeting), vulnerability, and mission impact to members of Cyberspace Division, to ensure accurate and timely decision making.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s (BA or BS) degree in a technical field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with 1 yr of Cyber experience
- Military operational background and experience is ideal
- DoD 8570/8140 IAT Level II Certification (Sec+)
- DoD 8570/8140 IAM Level III Certification (GSLC, CISM, or CISSP) is desired
- Strong communications and writing skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, and briefing senior officers.
- Strong Microsoft Office and experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 28, 2017, 6:35:27 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job