Full Time Employee
Quality Assurance Lead (Job Number:429481)
SAIC has an immediate need to hire a Quality Assurance Lead.
- This role will directly support the contract by providing oversight to the schedule and quality of cybersecurity deliverables to the customer.
- The selected candidate will act as the MDA eMASS administrator and will ensure compliance with DOD Mandated Regulatory Guidance documents, as well as other government required compliance and oversight documents (e.g. Government Property Physical Inventory Count, Custodial Balance Report, Small Business Reporting, Certification Validation/IA Workforce Management Report, etc.).
- The ideal candidate has experience in creating templates, metrics reports, and oversight of Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans and PWS Performance Objectives.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Current Top Secret clearance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Capable of executing Cyber Training, Education, and Leadership Development tasks.
- 10 years of IT experience, at least 5 years of which must be in an IAM role.
- Detail-oriented and mission-focused.
- DOD 8140/8570 IAM II certification (CAP, CASP, CISM, CISSP, or GSLC)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 28, 2017, 3:05:48 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job