Senior SIGINT Technical Targeting Analyst - Military veterans preferred
The Senior SIGINT Technical Targeting Analyst (TTA) is responsible for short to long term analytical studies to include requirements decomposition, target assessment, and target collection evaluation.
In addition, the responsibilities also entail the following:
- Conducting a variety of analytical methodologies to support predominantly technical issues.
- Network analysis
- Link/relationship discovery and analysis
- Temporal analysis
- Other quantitative methods.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI Polygraph
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor degree
- Requires 9+ years of relevant experience within the DoD or the IC.
- All-source Analysis experience is required
- Experience developing or using targeting / analysis tools is required
- Demonstrated report-writing skills are required
- Familiarity with customer databases and communication methods is required
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and mission partners with minimum supervision is required
- Must be a self-starter who excels working in teams and individually
- East Asia experience is highly desirable
- Military targeting/analysis is a plus
- Experience targeting/analyzing hard target issues is preferred
More Jobs For Veterans...