IT Service Management Lead (Job Number:429631)
SAIC is currently looking for a IT Service Management Lead to assist in the installation, implementation, and upgrades of internal systems. May maintain a tracking system for usage evaluation. Maintains an inventory of all equipment, hardware, software and supplies. Troubleshoots, maintains, and monitors, external and internal hard drives, printers, plotters and scanners. Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, monitoring and tuning system performance, installing system wide software, validating and implementing critical system patches, allocating mass storage space and allocating virtual machines. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Understand that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's Job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee. Join SAIC and grow your career in critical areas of systems integration, research and Development, and space operations at the USAF Research and Development Space and Missile Operations program.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Maintains an inventory of all equipment, hardware, software and supplies.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, and monitors, external and internal hard drives, printers, plotters and scanners.
- Set up administrator and service accounts, maintain system documentation, monitor and tune system performance, install system wide software, validate and implement critical system patches, allocate mass storage space and allocate virtual machines.
- Interact with users and evaluate vendor products
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Clearance level: DoD Top Secret / SCI
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 11 years of professional experience is required.
- Have comprehensive understanding of the general and detailed aspects of the Job and their practical applications to problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
- Education and certifications:
- FILL DATA
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 compliance (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent) may be required for this position
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Obtain or provide information or data on matters of importance to the function of the department or which may be of a sensitive nature.
- Vendors/Tools/Management Systems
- Microsoft SharePoint.
- VMware vRealize Operations.
- Eclipse IDE.
- Information Technology.
- Cyber Security.
- Cloud architecture.
- Concept of operations formulation.
- Analysis and engineering.
- System architecting.
- Hardware and software or engineering specifications.
- System analysis and design.
- Interface and data architectures.
- Systems integration.
- Fabric switches.
- Intrusion detection systems.
- Software data centers.
- Antenna systems.
- Ground support equipment.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 2, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job