Full Time Employee
Sr. Software Engineer (AWS Certified - Developer Associate) (Job Number:429604)
SAIC is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer (AWS Certified - Developer Associate) that will work in a dynamic and challenging environment supporting a US Army Client whose mission is to develop cutting edge technical solutions to developing Biomtrics Anlytic Resource Tools, architecture and infrastructure on a current and future Army system.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs application software.
- Conducts analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, Development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting.
- End product may be special use, customized, or commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs.
- Ensures software standards are met.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience
- Experience with DoD / DOS Biometrics Programs such as BATS, BISA, THOR, VIBES, etc...
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- DoDD 8570 IAT II Certified (Security +)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 3, 2017, 5:55:24 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ABERDEEN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job