Management Analyst (Job Number:429691)
SAIC has an opening for a Management Analyst who will provide technical and analytical support to the 24th Air Force and its associated units Air Forces Cyber (AFCYBER), Joint Forces HQ Cyber (JFHQ-C), 624th Operations Center (OC), 318th Operations Support Squadron (OSS) and the 5th Combat Communications Group (CCG) staffs.
Daily activities for the Management Analyst include:
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research and data gathering and identify key themes, trends, and opportunities from complex data sets.
- Capture, synthesize, and summarize key points from interviews, focus groups, and internal meetings, translating insights into draft deliverables and products
- Develop creative and innovative solutions to client issues and project approaches
- Develop accurate and complete staff documentation to support project execution and completion
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically and learn quickly; critical thinking, analyst, and active listener
- Ability to meet deadlines, adhere to project plans, ensure any conflicts are brought to the attention of the management team, and multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously
- Experience with operations center design, and improvement, mission analysis, requirements analysis, strategic planning, roadmap development, training, policies, processes and procedures, business process reengineering, organizational development, strategic communications, risk management or Lean Six Sigma
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more of related experience; Masters and three (3) years or more of related experience, PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 4, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-TX-LACKLAND AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job