Project Manager II (Overarching Project Management /Team Lead) (Job Number:429692)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Project Manager to support a Navy customer in Suffolk, VA
The Project Manager:
- Leads the project or multiple tasks and retains overall responsibility for performance including cost, schedule, deliverables and contractual compliance.
- Establishes priorities, task assignment and completion.
- Performs a QA role and ensures timely delivery of all specified deliverables.
- Leads technical teams in the accomplishment of engineering efforts on large-scale programs at the system level.
- Responsible for the technical approach and execution of all technical tasking in support of such programs.
- Ensures timely and successful performance of tasks.
- Performs enterprise-wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity related field
- Information Assurance Work Force (IAWF)/Cyber Security Work Force DoD 8570.01-M IAM level II – GSLC, or CASP, or CISSP, or CAP, or CISM
REQUIRED GENERAL EXPERIENCE:
- Twelve (12) years project management experience required, including nine (9) years of specialize experience as described in the Special Experience section
- Experience managing 5+ people
- Experience in information systems design and management
- Experience with routing, switching, and Networking principles
- Organizational skills (capable of managing multiple projects)
- Adaptability/flexibility in event scheduling and support
- Great social skills (ability to work well with different personalities/people)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
REQUIRED SPECIAL EXPERIENCE:
- Nine (9) years specialized experience that includes:
- Complete engineering project development from inception to deployment
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction in multiple tasks across several functional areas, including the use of different technologies
- Proven expertise in the management and control of funds and resources
- Familiarity with USN Cybersecurity policies and USN cyber related organizations
- Familiarity with local Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC) and Navy range/simulator architectures (NCOTS, Joint Information Operations Range [JIOR], DoD Cyber-Operations Range, Navy Continuous Training Environment.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 3, 2017, 11:00:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SUFFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job