Full Time Employee
Facilities Engineer (Job Number:429690)
SAIC has an opening for a Facilities Engineer who will provide facility/construction support involving maintenance, repair, upgrade, and operation of equipment and systems to infrastructure facilities including utility systems, at a military installation.
Daily activities for the Facilities Engineer include:
- Apply principles, concepts, and methods of real property planning, real estate management and master planning methodology.
- Should have experience analyzing current land, facility and infrastructure conditions and extrapolating future requirements.
- Be familiar with the employment and use of databases, computer assisted design (CAD) and geographical information systems (GIS) software in support of real property planning and real estate management.
- Experience in determination of resource needs, allocation of resources, and budgeting/funding needs
- Knowledge of planning principles; to include ability to comprehend complex problems, strategic goals, coordinate multiple sources of information and develop succinct plans that achieve strategic goals, meet end user requirements, anticipate facility and infrastructure development needs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience.
- Requires a certification as a Civil Engineer, Electrical or Certified Facility Manager
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 4, 2017, 3:41:54 PM
Primary Location: United States-TX-LACKLAND AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job